- This event has passed.
Open Kitchens – Mediterranean Cuisine and exploring the Gift of Happiness
March 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$39.50
Anne Lafleur, MSW, will invite us to explore how small acts of kindness can help us create more joy and connection in our lives. Anne is a consultant and facilitator with a passion for helping people build and strengthen relationships at work, at home, and in the world. Learn more about her work at www.thegiftofhappiness.org.
Our chef for this event will be Asmait Tekle. She is originally from Ethiopia and has also lived and worked in restaurants in Yemen. She will be preparing a delicious Mediterranean menu for this event, as follows:
- 15-Bean Soup
- Pasta, peas and tomato sauce (gluten-free pasta option available)
- Bell pepper stuffed with rice, vegetables and beef (vegetarian option available)
- Creamy garlic chicken (contains dairy, meat)
- Greek salad: vegetables, avocado olive oil dressing
- Creme caramel (contains egg and dairy)
Purchase your tickets here: https://bit.ly/ChefAsmait
Before placing your order, please alert us to any food allergy or special dietary needs by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, contact information and dietary restrictions.
This event is limited to 30 guests. Your seat at this event is not guaranteed until you receive a final confirmation email. Ticket sales end on Saturday, March 7, at 8:00 am.